No matter what type of business owner you are, you can benefit from a highly-optimized website. Whether you’re working on roofer leads, dentist leads or insurance leads, an optimized website can spell the difference between a website that is barely known to a website that attracts optimal leads and turns them into potential customers. For instance, if your target customer is set to find the best auto insurance rates with Hometown Benefits Group, top search engines will pull up websites that are properly optimized leaving out insurance companies with possibly great services but poor search engine optimization.
It is safe to say that a highly-optimized website will benefit any business from e-commerce to auto insurance, and everything in between. If you’re reading this, you may already be active in various lead generation instruments and there is a lot. Social media marketing and SEO campaigns are just some of the elements of strengthening a brand’s online presence. There is one thing that may be overlooked when it comes to lead generation and lead conversion. An optimized website remains to be the core of creating high conversion rates.
Optimal web design is not constrained to mere aesthetics. Truth be told, it is the epitome of a high-performance website. Web design is crucial in brand awareness, generating new leads and making conversions. This is true whether you’re building a new website or redesigning an existing site. Every aspect of your web design needs to have optimal user-experience. This includes responsive web design. Overall, responsive sites are better for SEO since the content is linked to a single domain. Search engines are wary about the responsiveness of a website on different methods of a search whether on a laptop, a tablet or a smartphone. This means an auto insurance business should ensure that a website can be viewed by a potential customer on any device. Statistics reveal that consumers, as well as business prospects, tend to do their initial research on a smartphone. So when your target market is looking for auto insurance, you want them to know how to find the best auto insurance rates with Hometown Benefits Group, even when they’re on mobile. For more tips on web design and optimization, visit http://grafx-design.com/.
There are a couple of important principles to bear in mind when designing websites for optimal leads. Today, we’ll talk about some do’s and don’t in optimal web design.
- Do Optimize Your Fonts– Ensure that the background vs font color contrast improves readability. It is often best not to use more than three typefaces. In general, Sans Serif font size 16 is easier for viewers to read.
- Do Highlight Important Elements– Color, size and text position affect which elements stand out on your page. Position your elements depending on its importance. Readers to read from top to bottom and left to right.
- Do Put it All Together– Just like you mix and match your outfit so as not to look like a Christmas tree, so should you have consistency in your web design. This could be done using the same color schemes, text and overall tone that strengthens your brand. Readers don’t want to be transported to a different world every time they navigate to a different page.
- Do Make Sure Your Site is Fully Compatible– This includes compatibility with different devices, Operating Systems, and browsers. You may choose to invest in a responsive design software that auto-adjust screen size.
- Don’t Overdesign– Whether your business is in auto insurance or in high-ticket items, avoid overwhelming your leads with information, confusion, and frustration. Stick to three colors for your color scheme. You can have more but experts agree 7 colors as the maximum.
- Don’t Crowd Your Navigation Bar– Keep navigation simple and make it easy for readers to find what they’re looking for, especially if you want them to invest in your products or services.
- Don’t Forget alt-text images– Not all users have enough bandwidth to view your images.
- Don’t Lose Their Trust– Make sure your site is credible and your site has a secure connection. Elements that build trust include an About Us page, contact information, address, security lock logo and the green https://. Listing your prices online and having clear, honest descriptions also help establish trust. Customer reviews with pictures are also helpful.
Now that you know how Google and other top search engines help your customers find the best auto insurance rates with Hometown Benefits Group, among others, you will do good to apply the things you learned here and see results including maximum profitability. For more tips on web design, visit http://grafx-design.com/.